Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Most recent build

Okay, fine, I'll ignore the OCD gnawing at me to completely document EVERYTHING, and I'll just post the most recent stuff. Eventually I'll get around to posting all the old stuff, if I'm ever less lazy.

Anyway, here's the most recent build of the AS3 code with a sprite placed in it. All he has at the moment is jumping up and falling down, and he looks in the same direction that he is moving. I have yet to figure out how to make him stand, and furthermore to walk. That's probably going to be the biggest hurdle. Regular and super-jumping shouldn't be too difficult.

You might still have to click inside the box when it launches before you can start to control it. I'll try to include better usability in the next build.

- Nav

No comments:

Post a Comment